* Libya unrest: Foreign ministers urge end to violence Governments around the world have condemned attacks on Libyan civilians.
* Americans: War is Coming, Cut Off Aid to Arabs Most Americans think that the political upheaval spreading throughout the Arab world may wind up drawing the United States into a new large-scale war, a Rasmussen Reports poll found.
* Obama Should Embrace Islam, Says Muslim Cleric The British radical Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary said on Sunday that US President Barack Obama must embrace Islam as a way of life or face the consequences of a trial under the Shariah Islamic court system.
* Blair in Jerusalem ahead of upcoming Quartet meeting Netanyahu tells visiting US senators that West should support anti-regime protesters in Iran, as it does in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya.
* False Rumor that Saudi King Will Buy Facebook to Stop Protests Arab and Iranian media are reporting a rumor – now officially rendered false – that Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah has offered $150 billion to buy out Facebook in order to thwart a planned Day of Rage protest.
* Farrakhan: Mideast uprisings will come to US Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan predicted on Sunday that America faces imminent uprisings that mirror those in the Middle East.
* PA's Hevron Demand: Full Access for Arabs, None for Jews Palestinian Authority Arabs in Hevron are demanding full access to the city's only majority-Jewish street, while Jews remain confined to a mere 3% of the city.
* Bad weekend for EU-Turkey relations Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan has accused German society of "xenophobia" and the German government of "discrimination" ahead of a meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel.
* Egyptian prosecutor places travel ban on Mubarak, family Order will stay in place while investigations against Mubarak are carried out; move follows decision to freeze Mubarak family assets.
* EU approves wide sanctions against Libya The European Union slapped its own arms embargo, visa ban and other sanctions Monday on Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's regime, part of an escalating global effort to halt a bloody crackdown on his critics in the North African nation.