* Turkish Fallout: US evacuates nukes from Incirlik to Romania In an earthshaking Middle East development, the United States has begun secretly evacuating the tactical nuclear weapons it had stockpiled at the southern Turkish air base of Incirlik and is transporting them to US bases in Romania.
* Turkey considering military ties with Russia as NATO shows unwillingness to cooperate - Ankara Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu has lashed out at NATO, saying the alliance is not fully cooperating with Ankara.
* Iran: Russians Using Iranian Airbases Iran's Supreme National Security Council admitted on August 16 that Tehran is permitting Russian military aircraft to stage operations against Syrian rebels from an Iranian airbase.
* Iran-backed Shiite forces in Iraq now estimated at 100,000 - US military spokesman Iran-backed Shiite fighters in Iraq now number up to 100,000 fighters, the first-known estimate of their size, according to the US military.
* Jordan's King Abdullah vows to fight Israeli 'extremism' at Temple Mount King warns failure to reach a two-state solution inflames "violence and extremism in the region."
* Christian Summer Conferences Offer Israel Blessings and Curses In breaking news yesterday, the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America approved a resolution calling on the U.S. government to end all aid to Israel if Israel does not stop building settlements and "enable an independent Palestinian state."
* The women waiting, and weaving, for the Third Temple A group of religious activists is diligently laying the groundwork for a renewed sanctuary.
* Is It Time to Reestablish the Davidic Kingdom in Israel? It might come as a shock to many to learn that hundreds of descendants of King David are alive today, with verifiable family trees dating back 90 generations, and that the royal Davidic dynasty could potentially be established today in Israel.
* Russian Military Forces Staging Near Ukraine EUCOM: 'Extremely concerned' by regional tensions.
* German officials say Erdogan supports terrorist groups Members of Germany's government have reportedly accused Turkey's regime of supporting terrorist and militant groups in the Middle East.