* Beijing warns of possible ‘military accidents’ after US carries out ‘provocative’ operation in South China Sea Beijing has cautioned against further US naval operations in the South China Sea, claiming that recent activities by the American side create conditions for an unintentional military confrontation.
Friday, August 28, 2020
* Watch: Iran Video (Again) Calls for Destruction of ‘Satanic’ America to ‘Save the World’ An Iran media company has released the latest video calling for the destruction of the “capitalistic, militarized, racist, barbaric, Satanic system called America,” claiming all the world’s problems would simply disappear if the U.S. was laid flat.
* Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps top dog: ‘Islamic revolution’ in ‘perpetual conflict with enemies of Islam’ Yet again we see it from an Iranian spokesman, just as we see it all the time with jihad terror groups and “Palestinian” organizations: they consistently frame their conflict with the United States in terms of Islam, the one element of that conflict that mainstream counterterror and foreign policy analysts are determined to discount or ignore altogether.
* Why Some Palestinians Support the Israel-UAE Accord Some Palestinians do not share their leaders' rage toward the United Arab Emirates. These Palestinians say they are worried that the Palestinian leadership's overreaction to the UAE-Israel deal is counterproductive and will cause further harm to the Palestinian cause.
* The UAE-Israel deal is a paradigm shift for the Middle East DIPLOMACY: Palestinians need to catch up to reality created by Israel-UAE deal.
* The 2020 US Presidential Election: A Seminal Moment in Western History The US elections will be a contest not just between political figures and rival parties but between opposing worldviews.
* What’s next for Russia-Iran military partnership? Russia’s dialogue with Iran has emerged as one of the most dynamic fronts of Moscow’s diplomacy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
* Erdogan snubs UAE, backs Palestinian resistance He sees the US-sponsored deal between the UAE and Israel as aimed at a new regional order that sidelines Turkey.
* Vatican: Coronavirus ‘Harbinger of Future Crises Relating to Climate Change’ The Vatican released a joint document with the World Council of Churches (WCC) Thursday calling for greater attention to the environment in “a post-COVID-19 world.”
* Wayne Dupree: Here’s how November’s election could lead to a new Civil War in America. I pray I’m wrong, but fear I’m not Wayne Dupree was recently invited to the White House to talk to President Trump on messaging to the black community. He was named in Newsmax’s top 50 Influential African-American Republicans in 2017, and, in 2016, served as a board member of the National Diversity Coalition for Donald Trump.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:38 AM