* EU summit: Leaders stress unity on Rome anniversary European Union leaders have stressed the need for unity at a celebration in the Italian capital marking 60 years since the Treaty of Rome was signed.
* Report: Us, Russia Agree To Help Israel 'Expel' Iran From Syria Israel hopes, with the help of Russia and the United States, that enough pressure can be placed on Iranian-backed militias to the point where they can be removed.
* Syria threatens to fire Scud missiles at Israel - report Assad regime says attacks by IDF on Syrian targets will be met with counter strikes on military bases, Haifa port.
* Sanhedrin Calls on Israel's Greatest Enemy to Follow Tradition and Build Third Temple The nascent Sanhedrin has turned a dispute between the Israeli Prime Minister and the Iranian Foreign Minister into an opportunity to invite Israel's greatest enemy to help build the Third Temple.
* After Brexit: Jean-Claude Juncker sets five paths for EU's future European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has revealed his five future "pathways" for the European Union after Brexit.
* Mosul air strikes kill dozens of civilians: Iraqi officials Both Iraqi aircraft and a US-led international coalition are bombing IS; over 200,000 displaced by fighting in city's west.
* ISIS U-Turns West to Lebanon as Next Target American helicopters Thursday and Friday, March 23-24, dropped Kurdish and Arab fighters over a region west of the ISIS stronghold of Raqqa.
* Rabbi Advises: Invest in Israeli Real Estate, Prices Will Soar When Messiah Comes "Very Soon" The Israeli real estate market will explode upon the coming of the Messiah, so buyers should invest now, as the Messiah could arrive 'literally at any moment', advised a prominent rabbi recently.
* Hamas blames Israel for senior member assassination, threatens 'to act' Hamas has vowed retaliation following the death of a prominent member, who was shot near his home in the Gaza Strip on Friday.
* The Origin of "Fake News" in Holocaust Denial "Fake news" has become a subject of real news.