* Across Europe, mass protests against Israel; riots break out in Berlin, Paris and London "Rape the Jews' daughters": Anti-Semitic motorcade drives through Jewish neighborhood in London as anti-Israel protests held across Europe.
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
* 'Nothing on the Table' to Bring Israel-Gaza Truce, Senior Israeli Official Says A senior Israeli official cast doubt on Monday on the possibility of a ceasefire between Israel and Gaza militants after more than a week of violent conflict that has left dozens dead.
* The blood spilled for [your] sake is insignificant. Our lives are for your sake, O Jerusalem” – PA TV host promotes the violent riots In a broadcast on the violent Arab riots in Jerusalem, the official PA TV host encouraged more violence and urged Palestinians to “sacrifice” themselves for Jerusalem.
* Egypt to Israel: Do not increase attacks on Gaza Strip - report Cairo urges Jerusalem and Gaza to de-escalate the violence, pushing for a ceasefire.
* Turkey Calls on International Forces to Conquer Jerusalem: 'Zechariah's Gog-Magog Prophecy' After a cabinet meeting at the Presidential Complex in Ankara late Monday, Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan held a media conference in which he called on the UN, UN Security Council, Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), and other international organizations to take action focusing on wrestling Jerusalem away from Israel.
* Lebanon Fires Missiles at Israel Opening War Against Jerusalem on Two Fronts Color Red sirens went off in northern Israel late Monday at around 11 PM as six Grad-type rockets were fired from Lebanon.
* Iran: ‘Whenever we want to strangle America, we can easily tighten our grip around the throat of the Zionist regime’ And Biden’s handlers want to send them billions. Lenin said, “The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.” In this case, the United States will give the Islamic Republic of Iran the rope with which it will hang not just Israel, but America as well.
* Responsibility for the Latest Upsurge in Arab-Israeli Violence Goes to US President Joe Biden Even Mr Trump's harshest critics had to concede that, when it came to the Middle East, the Trump era had been a success.
* EU Set to Call for Israel-Palestinian Peace Talks With U.S., Russia European Union foreign ministers are set on Tuesday to call for a ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian Islamist group Hamas, offer more humanitarian aid and try to relaunch peace talks, Malta's foreign minister said.
* UN General Assembly to meet on Gaza as US blocks 3rd Security Council resolution Amid growing international efforts to restore calm, Blinken indicates US not joining calls for immediate ceasefire.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:23 AM