* Iranian FM warns Biden the ‘window for cooperation is closing rapidly,’ as Tehran threatens to deviate further from nuclear pact Iran’s foreign minister has warned that Tehran is willing to take further action and reduce cooperation with International Atomic Energy Agency inspectors if the US and European powers fail to comply with the nuclear pact.
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
* Biden says he’ll return to nuke deal if Iran reverses ‘nuclear steps,’ Khamenei demands immediate end of sanctions Biden says he “will seek to revive the nuclear deal, but insists that Iran must first reverse its nuclear steps.”
* IDF intelligence: Iran at least two years from nuclear bomb Officer says Tehran sees 2015 nuclear deal as only exit point from its severe situation.
* Iran, Russia, China to conduct joint naval exercise in Indian Ocean Russia continues to seek opportunities to expand its influence in the Middle East, the head of CENTCOM said Monday.
* Netanyahu Rejects Biden's Ambiguity: 'The Golan Was and Will Remain Part of Israel' After only three weeks, it is already clear that Israel, the most faithful ally of the US in this part of the world, cannot expect the same consideration for its security concerns as it received from President Trump, even in critical areas like the Golan Heights.
* Israel: IDF holds 'Lightning Storm' drill on Lebanon border 'The IDF will continue to prepare and improve its readiness along the border with Lebanon,' army says.
* Crises allowed China and Russia to pursue Middle East power and influence, warns US general General Kenneth McKenzie says America faced diplomatic, military and economic competition in the volatile region after perceived decrease in US engagement.
* Top EU diplomat to propose new sanctions against Russia The European Union's foreign policy chief is urging the bloc to take a firm stance in its future relations with Russia, including through the use of new sanctions, in the wake of the jailing of opposition leader Alexei Navalny.
* Morocco tells Arab states: Embrace diplomacy with Israel Moroccan foreign minister tells Arab League members to drop their traditional opposition and engage with Israel.
* China Is Creating a New Master Race "U.S. intelligence shows that China has conducted human testing on members of the People's Liberation Army in hope of developing soldiers with biologically enhanced capabilities," wrote then Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe, in a December 3 Wall Street Journal op-ed titled "China Is National Security Threat No. 1."
Posted by Shofar Communications at 12:22 PM