* Proposal: Jews, Muslims to Split Temple Mount Prayer MK Aryeh Eldad (Ichud Leumi) believes he has found a way for Israel to give Jews the freedom to pray at their holiest site, while avoiding Muslim violence.
* U.S. Slams Israel Over Temple Mount Prayer Policies The annual report on religious freedom by the U.S. State Department slams Israel for limiting the rights of worshipers on the Temple Mount - not Muslim worshipers.
* Decision by Netanyahu, Barak to strike Iran is almost final - Israel TV Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak have "almost finally" decided on an Israeli strike at Iran's nuclear facilities this fall.
* Clinton: US, Turkey 'preparing for fall of Assad' US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton landed in Turkey on Saturday morning for meetings with Turkish representatives.
* Netanyahu to UN chief: Your place is not in Tehran "Mr. Secretary-General, your place is not in Tehran," Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu bluntly told UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon Friday.
* Behind the Lines: Turks fear 'Kurdish Spring' Turkish forces have launched a major offensive in recent days against positions held by the PKK rebel movement in the area of the Turkish-Iraqi border.
* Sinai vacuum a boon to Gaza rocket men Israeli sources say there is evidence Egypt's north Sinai region is becoming not only a rallying point for jihadist gunmen but a firing range for Gaza's indefatigable rocket builders.
* 'Hezbollah can hit Europe any time, without warning' Hezbollah could attack Europe at any time and with little to no warning, US State Department's counter-terrorism coordinator Daniel Benjamin said.
* White House: We Have Eyes Inside Iran's Nuclear Facilities White House spokesman Jay Carney sought to reassure Israel on Friday .
* Gantz: We Need to be Prepared for a Multi-Front War IDF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz warned on Thursday that despite the IDF and the Shin Bet's ability to foil this week's terror attack near the border with Egypt, there are no guarantees.