* Israelis March Demanding Access to Temple Mount and Building of Third Temple Monday evening marked the beginning of the Jewish fast of Tisha B'Av, which commemorates the destruction of the First and Second Temples.
* Trump: US-Russia relations are at 'dangerous low' US President Donald Trump says his country's relationship with Russia is at a "dangerous low", amid a feud with Congress over new sanctions imposed against Moscow.
* Iran's Rouhani sworn in as tensions simmer over nuclear deal President starts his second term warning US not to walk away from the accord, calls for mutual 'respect'.
* The Military Options for North Korea North Korea test-launched on Friday its first ballistic missile potentially capable of hitting America's East Coast.
* 'Ideological' Jewish Visitation to Temple Mount Could Be Pretext for More Terror The Temple Mount - site of significance to the world's three major monotheistic religions of Judaism, Islam and Christianity - remains in the middle of a geopolitical standoff as Jews described as 'ideological' are visiting the Muslim-controlled prayer compound in greater numbers.
* Iraqi Shi'ite cleric Sadr invited to Saudi Arabia for rare visit, talks Prominent Iraqi Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr has made a rare visit to Saudi Arabia, meeting with the crown prince and other officials, Saudi state media report.
* In Show Of 'Lethal, Overwhelming Force' US Flies Two B-1B Bombers Over Korean Peninsula Less than a month after the US flew two B-1B bombers over the Korean Peninsula to show off 'US attack capabilities', the US Air Force did it again on Sunday, when it the flew two supersonic B-1B bombers over the Korean peninsula in 'a show of force' on Sunday after Pyongyang's Friday test of an ICBM that can reach the continental US.
* Europe's Cities Absorb Sharia Law Within days after the Islamic State conquered the city of Sirte in Libya two years ago, enormous billboards appeared in the Islamist stronghold warning women they must wear baggy robes that cover their entire bodies, and no perfume.
* Hebrew video calling for attacks on Israelis hits Palestinian social media Music clip in Hebrew posted on YouTube encourages use of 'an axe, a knife, a gun or a rifle' to murder Jews.
* Pentagon alarmed by Turkey's plan to buy Russian S-400 air defense system The United States has raised concerns over NATO ally Turkey's plan to purchase an advanced air defense system from Russia.