* Iran 'closer to making nuclear weapon' in latest breach of landmark deal 'Iran's decision to restart enrichment at Fordow is a very significant and worrying step.'
* Turkey Captures Al-Baghdadi's Wife in Syria - Report "The United States said Baghdadi killed himself in a tunnel. They started a communication campaign about this," Erdogan said.
* Jerusalem: Israel approves controversial Old City cable car plan A controversial plan to build a cable car network in Jerusalem's Old City to transport visitors to one of Judaism's holiest sites has been approved by Israel's housing cabinet.
* Major Rabbis Unite in Decisive Call For All Jews To Return From Exile: "It's Time" In a rare consensus, an impressive array of some of the most prominent rabbis of this generation came together in a declaration saying that there are no longer any valid excuses: Jews must act on the Torah commandment to move to Israel.
* IDF Operations Head: Threat Posed by Iran is Not 'Fear Mongering' Speaking to Finance Ministry's Budget Department Maj.-Gen. Aharon Haliva says next year won't be favorable to Israel.
* Ukraine joining NATO would take world dangerously close to nuclear war Ukrainian membership of NATO would be a brazen provocation that could finally break the back of Moscow's patience.
* US races Russia for military positions in NE Syria, including new air bases Exclusive: A large influx of US troops is entering northeastern Syria this month to counter new Russian plans.
* How Putin Outfoxed Trump, Pence and Erdogan President Donald Trump claimed the entire credit for this outcome. But in reality it was the culmination of a scheme that Russian President Vladimir Putin had been planning since at least January 2019.
* A New Middle East Is Coming The fallout from the September attack on Saudi Arabia's Aramco oil facilities is continuing to reverberate throughout the Middle East, sidelining old enmities - sometimes for new ones - and re-drawing traditional alliances.