* Strength in numbers: Pompeo, Bolton and Hook straddle Mideast On Sunday Bolton was in Jerusalem meeting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
* Iran Is Very Close to the Nuclear Threshold Iran is threatening to resume its uranium enrichment effort to the point that it will be able to produce a nuclear bomb.
* Iran calls America's $50billion Middle East peace plan 'shameful' after Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas warned he is certain it will fail Iranian foreign ministry spokesman has criticized the $50billion US peace plan.
* Leaked: Trump's Peace Plan will Lead to 'Full Palestinian Statehood' A top- ranking Saudi diplomat told Globes on Friday that Trump's 'Deal of the Century' includes a "clear path leading to complete Palestinian independence".
* US covert cyber war on Iran may prompt Russian, Chinese cyber aid for Tehran against America President Donald Trump is reported widely by US media to have embarked on a covert cyberwar on Iran.
* Iran and Iraq: Tehran envisions joint military exercises, missile defense and Mosul influence Iran and Iraq were once enemies when Saddam Hussein's regime was in charge, but after the US-led invasion in 2003 the countries have grown closer because of the rise of Shi'ite political parties.
* Turkey slams southern EU nations on drilling bid off Cyprus Turkey on Saturday criticized southern European Union nations for urging the EU to consider action against Turkey over its bid to drill for gas in waters where Cyprus has exclusive economic rights.
* Istanbul: 'Everything Is Coming Up Roses' The invincible Erdogan took a great risk: a second loss for the man who thinks "who wins Istanbul wins Turkey" would mean just more than just an embarrassing mayoral loss.
* Palestinians and the Bahrain Conference: Condemning Arabs While Asking for Arab Money The Palestinian strategy is clear: to incite the Arab masses against their leaders and governments.
* Hezbollah is now giving orders to Syria's army - and using it to spy on Israel In a reality once unthinkable, Assad's troops along Golan border are heeding commanders of the Iran-backed terror group, and helping it prepare for conflict with the Jewish state.