* Temple Mount activists: Netanyahu has banned Jewish visitors to holy site Temple Mount activists say that Netanyahu, as part of a deal with Rabbi Tzvi Thau, has decided to indefinitely bar Jewish visitors from ascending the site.
Wednesday, May 05, 2021
* Netanyahu tells president he cannot form a government; Rivlin may now task Lapid Likud incumbent formally returns the mandate minutes before midnight deadline; president to discuss next steps with party representatives Wednesday; Netanyahu stays transitional PM.
* Shadowy Hamas commander warns Israel over Jerusalem The shadowy leader of the armed wing of the Islamic militant group Hamas has issued his first public statement in nearly seven years, warning Israel it will pay a “heavy price” if it evicts Palestinians from their homes in east Jerusalem.
* 54 years after reunification: Jerusalem's Jewish majority hits new low More Orthodox, more Arab: Two-thirds of Jews in Jerusalem are religious, new report reveals. But Jewish majority shrinking rapidly.
* Jerusalem Day: Capital is young, diverse, growing “The future of Jerusalem is the future of the State of Israel," President Reuven Rivlin said. “Jerusalem is a microcosm of our existence."
* Arabs Warn West: Do Not Let Iran Fool You "Those who commit the same mistakes and expect different results are deceiving themselves." — Abdullah bin Bajad Al-Otibi, Saudi writer and researcher, Alarabiya.net, April 19, 2021.
* Meeting between Saudi and Syrian intelligence chiefs hints at detente Visit to Damascus by Gen Khalid Humaidan suggests imminent thawing of relations between regional foes.
* European Union Backtracks on Massive Trade Deal with Communist China The European Union has apparently suspended efforts to ratify a massive trade deal with Communist China following intense backlash on issues such as human rights and a series of tit-for-tat sanctions.
* Kissinger’s right – Nuclear weapons + thinking machines equals a US-China cold war that would pose a ‘colossal danger’ to humanity Veteran US diplomat Henry Kissinger has delivered a grave warning that technological advances mean the US’ and China’s capabilities to destroy each other & the rest of the world are far more severe than in the original Cold War.
* JERUSALEM: Prayer Rally At Site of Moloch Worship to Prevent 'Sacrificing Children to Covid Vaccine' A mass prayer rally is scheduled for Thursday in Jerusalem.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:00 AM