* A Dead Caliph and the Eternal Jihad Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
* Israeli embassies said to ramp up security amid fears of Iranian attack Heightened security measures come amid growing concern in Jerusalem that Tehran is plotting strikes in retaliation for raids on its regional proxies.
* Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Al Hariri Resigns: 'I Reached a Dead End' The protesters, from all sectors and groups in Lebanon, chanted "Kullun yaani Kullun," meaning "all of them means all of them," to emphasize that the entire government must step down.
* Who are the men on Israel's potential hit list? Senior defense officials have warned that Israel is facing an Iranian storm that is coming closer to her borders. But who are the men behind the storm?
* Iran's Model: Smash the Protests in Lebanon and Iraq - Analysis It showed its strength on Tuesday after a week of protests had left Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah wondering what to do.
* US Mid-East forces relocate out of Iranian cruise missile range. The IDF begins overhaul The US like Israel has no adequate answer for Iran's cruise missile and drone warfare. This was the subtext of PM Binyamin Netanyahu's warning on Monday, Oct. 28, that Tehran is deploying those missiles against Israel in Yemen, as well as Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, at a joint news conference with visiting US Secretary Treasury Steven Mnunchin.
* Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: IS leader's underwear 'stolen' for DNA test The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have said their spy stole Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's underwear which was then DNA tested and used to prove his identity before he was killed.
* European Parliament Members Want to Sanction Iran for Human Rights Ryszard Henryk Czarnecki, a Polish MEP, said the "terrorist regime" in Iran shows "no mercy for its citizens."
* Is Israel Equipped to Win a War Against Iran? While Israel's Air Force is strongest in the region, it's old.
* Ilhan Omar praises 'occupation' exhibit at J Street conference Anti-Israel congresswoman praises Breaking the Silence's "moving exhibit on the occupation in Hebron at J Street 2019."