* Jordan Angered by Israeli Court Ruling That Allows Jews to Pray Outside Temple Mount The Jordanian government filed an official complaint with the Israeli Foreign Ministry, objecting to a recent ruling by the Jerusalem Magistrate's Court stating that it is not illegal for Jews to pray outside the Temple Mount.
* ANALYSIS: ISIS is making a comeback in Syria and Iraq If Trump pulls out US troops from Syria at this stage, he risks repeating Obama's 2011 blunder when he pulled the US army out of Iraq.
* Putin, Rouhani meet Erdogan for summit on Syria Leaders of Russia, Iran and Turkey discuss resolution to Syrian civil war, call to maintain its territorial integrity, eject all terror groups.
* Syria war: Trump 'persuaded not to pull out immediately' US officials say President Trump has been persuaded not to pull the military out of Syria immediately, despite his declaration last week that the US would "be coming out of Syria very soon".
* French troops deploy to Manbij, join Trump's stop-Turkey line in Syria DEBKAfile Exclusive: French special ops troops have moved into two US Syrian bases, Manbij and Remelin, as the US boosts its lines against Turkey.
* Mattis-Bolton accord can sway Trump to dump PLO for Jordan A Mattis-Bolton accord on Jordan replacing the PLO in future negotiations with Israel will undoubtedly reinforce Trump's preparedness to take that crucial step to a workable agreement.
* Islamic Jihad member charged with planning attack on Israeli Navy Amin Jamaa, fisherman from Rafah, was collecting information on Israeli vessels for the Palestinian Islamic Jihad in preparation for an attack.
* YouTube shooter is Iranian vegan activist named Nasim Aghdam, had railed against company Nasim Aghdam may have been Bahai, or at least admired some aspects of the Bahai faith (although she seems to have missed its nonviolent teachings); at the bottom of this page she has a photo of herself over which are superimposed quotes from Bahai sources.
* In spirit of Jewish tradition, Israeli tech casts global 'rays of light' From Iron Dome to medical marijuana, 'Thou Shalt Innovate: How Israeli Ingenuity Repairs the World' says sabra hardheadedness has helped foster 'a kinder, gentler world'.
* Moscow to West: Remember fate of Goliath when trying to cling to power The West is becoming an Orwellian version of itself in its desperate attempts to cling to power, Russia's foreign intelligence chief said.