* Hamas: Israel will suffer 'consequences' of IDF Gaza strike The Islamic militant group Hamas vowed vengeance against Israel in a statement Saturday, following a late-night airstrike. Prophetic Prospective
* 'Israel must prepare for Palestinian fury' Following the Friday night killing of three Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, several Palestinian factions on Saturday morning announced that they were backing out of the lull agreement reached with Israel. Prophetic Prospective
* Anger over Quran burning spreads in Afghanistan Anger over the burning of the Muslim holy book at a Florida church fueled a second day of deadly violence half a world away in Afghanistan. Prophetic Prospective
* Fighting rages in Ivory Coast with 800 dead in west Soldiers backing Alassane Ouattara met stiff resistance from incumbent Laurent Gbagbo's fighters.
* Religious Radicals' Turn to Democracy Alarms Egypt Abboud al-Zomor — the former intelligence officer who supplied the bullets that killed President Anwar el-Sadat and is Egypt's most notorious newly released prisoner. Prophetic Prospective
* Libya mission: US eases off, Gadhafi holds on Two weeks after a dark-of-night barrage of mostly U.S. missiles and bombs opened the international air assault on Libya's Moammar Gadhafi, the American combat role is ending. Prophetic Prospective
* Thousands of Druze rally for Assad On the backdrop of growing unrest in Syria, thousands of Druze from the northern Golan Heights on Saturday participated in a solidarity protest for President Bashar Assad.
* Radioactive water from Japan nuclear plant leaks in sea Radioactive water is leaking into the sea from a 20-centimetre (8-inch) crack in a containment pit at Japan's quake-hit Fukushima nuclear plant, its operator Tepco has said.
* Nato frets over civilian casualties in Libya The complexities of the Libyan war were driven home to Western powers on Thursday (31 March) as Nato warned rebels not to kill civilians while itself facing charges of killing civilians in an airstrike. Prophetic Prospective
* EU travel advice gives insight into Arab revolutions Yemen in considered the most at risk of violent upheaval according to travel advice from EU foreign ministries. Prophetic Prospective