* Resolution condemning Hamas fails at UN, despite majority, unprecedented support US bid for first ever UNGA vote against terror group was doomed after states decided it would need a two-thirds majority; 87 countries voted in favor, 57 opposed it, 33 abstained.
* Hizballah Puts Forces on Alert after Israel Tries Passing the Tunnel Buck to UNIFIL Hizballah places its forces on combat readiness in nine regions of southern Lebanon in response to Israel's demand that UNIFIL and the Lebanese Army dismantle a tunnel.
* Caroline Glick: The Next War Between Hezbollah and Israel Israelis woke up Tuesday morning to the news that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) had initiated a new campaign called "Northern Shield."
* How Does Trump's New U.N. Ambassador Stack Up On Israel? Heather Nauert, State Department spokesperson and former Fox News reporter, will be replacing Nikki Haley as the next ambassador to the United Nations.
* 'On This Day,' Hanukkah and the Menorah Made of Pure Gold The menorah, made of "pure gold," was lit with pure olive oil and gave off a radiant light.
* Bennett says Israel will destroy Lebanon if war breaks out As Israel battles Hezbollah's tunnels, Bennett says that Lebanon will pay the price in the next war.
* Fatah: If Hamas is a terrorist organization, so are we Today the UN General Assembly will be voting on a US-proposed resolution to condemn Hamas for firing rockets into Israel and inciting violence.
* EU Adopts Measures Against Antisemitism, World Jewish Congress Cheers A declaration approved Thursday by the Council of the European Union calls on EU member states to take steps to ensure security for Jewish communities, institutions and citizens.
* Convulsions over Brexit and the struggle for the Western Nation Theresa May's Conservative government is at odds with Parliament. The majority of MPs want Britain to remain in the European Union and so are at odds with their Brexit-majority voters.
* BIN Exclusive: Campaign to Construct Messianic Golden Royal Crown Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi of King David's Tomb on Mount Zion, has initiated a special project to create a golden crown to be presented to the messiah-king upon his arrival in Jerusalem.