* The Fundamental Flaw in the Two-State Solution The Executive Board of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has adopted a document concerning "occupied Palestine."
* Turkey PM, Hamas chief meet as Ankara inks defense deal with Qatar Davutoglu, Mashaal hold closed-door meeting in Doha as Turkey agrees to deploy troops to Gulf emirate ally.
* 4 ways Iran is becoming a Persian Empire Has the recent lifting of oil sanctions; and their inclusion in the Eurasian Trade Zone, launched Iran toward becoming a modern resurgence of the Persian Empire?
* New film exposes alliance between Turkey, Saudi Arabia and ISIS A new documentary released by RT shares eye witness testimony of the horrors of ISIS, as well as the intimate oil, weapons and manpower alliance between ISIS, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
* Turkey's Islamic Supremacist Foreign Policy Between March 29 and April 2, 2016, Turkey's president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, paid a visit to Washington D.C. to participate in the 4th Nuclear Security Summit hosted by U.S. President Barack Obama.
* Hamas: 'There will be an explosion' unless Israel lifts Gaza blockade Palestinian terrorist movement makes threat at an event in Gaza that presented a model of the Israeli bus that exploded in a Hamas bombing in Jerusalem last week.
* China denies US aircraft carrier Hong Kong visit China has denied a US aircraft carrier permission to make a port visit to Hong Kong, the US state department says.
* All Belgians To Receive Iodine Pills In Case Of Nuclear Incident Belgium is to provide iodine pills to its entire population of around 11 million people to protect against radioactivity in case of a nuclear accident, the health minister was quoted as saying Thursday.
* Poll: 67% of Russians hope for God's help Russians have begun to hope for God's help, and/or have begun to speak about the predestination of people's fate by God, twice as often in the past 25 years, sociologists said, citing a poll conducted by the All-Russia Public Opinion Research Center (VTsIOM).
* Enter the Thunderdrome: Inside the world's largest post-apocalyptic festival where thousands of Mad Max fans gather in the desert For many, the end of the world might seem daunting, but for these festival goers a post-apocalyptic world in the middle of a Californian desert is a form of escapism.