* Putin: Russia may deploy forces back to Syria 'in mere hours' if necessary While Russia is withdrawing most of its forces from Syria, they could be deployed there again in a matter of hours if such a need arises, Russian President Vladimir Putin stated.
* Hungarian Leader Orban Blames EU For Migrant Crisis, Foresees The 'Destruction Of Europe' In speeches on Hungary's National Day, prime minister Viktor Orban has lashed out at European leaders for inviting the 'destruction of Europe' by causing the migrant crisis and has rejected European Union (EU) plans to resolve the situation.
* Anonymous launches cyber war against Trump Anonymous launches #OpTrump, calls for April 1 cyber attacks on the billionaire's websites.
* Israel presents red lines to Russia on Golan, Iran President Rivlin met with Putin on Wednesday, outlining Israel's concerns as Russia prepares to remove its forces from Syria.
* Russia to complete Syria withdrawal within days Russia's recently announced withdrawal from Syria will be completed in 2-3 days. Russia will retain air and naval bases.
* Lebanese minister: Israel spies on Lebanon using illegal Internet networks Lebanese telecommunications minister stated that by providing illegal internet services to Lebanese websites, Israel might spy on Lebanon's official institutions.
* Islamic State 'committed genocide', says US The US says the Islamic State (IS) group has committed genocide against Yazidis, Christians and Shia Muslims.
* Syria conflict: Kurds declare federal system Kurdish parties have declared the establishment of a federal system in areas they control in northern Syria.
* GOP leaders meet over possible third party run against Trump As Trump continues to dominate primaries, GOP leaders mull third party run.
* Migrant crisis: 'Many issues' in way of EU-Turkey deal EU leaders are beginning a Brussels summit aimed at finalising a deal with Turkey to ease the migrant crisis.