* Un Chief Concerned Iran May Have Violated Arms Embargo The United Nations chief expressed concern to the Security Council that Iran may have violated an arms embargo by supplying weapons and missiles to Lebanese Shi'ite group Hezbollah.
* PA attempts to mobilize Arabs against move of US embassy PA leaders call for prayers at mosques around Middle East to protest possible transfer of US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
* PM: Unequivocal evidence administration behind UN resolution Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu told a delegation from AIPAC Tuesday that Israel had proof that the Obama Administration was involved in the planning of the anti-Israel resolution which was passed by the UN Security Council.
* Treason: Obama Agrees to Let Iran Have Enough Uranium to Make 10 Nuclear Bombs Democrats are throwing accusations involving "Russia" and "Treason" often enough these days.
* Jerusalem Embassy Move Would Have 'Catastrophic' Consequences, Warns Jordan A top Jordanian government minister warned Thursday of "catastrophic" consequences if President-elect Donald Trump relocates the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to the country's capital in Jerusalem.
* 'Angry Goy' Video Game Shows Jews Being Shot, Placed into Ovens The game, scenes of which were posted on Youtube, shows its white supremacist main character attacking a refugee crisis center, among other disturbing scenes.
* The Two-State Solution is a Zombie "Is the two-state solution dead?"
* 'Israel Must Build and Build in Judea and Samaria After Trump Takes Office' Shaked calls for increased West Bank construction during trip to Hebron; Liberman: UNSC resolution 2334 a direct result of Settlements Arrangements Law.
* Iraqi army continues march into ISIS-held Mosul Anti-ISIS forces are continuing their advance into Mosul as jihadists struggle to keep their last stronghold in Iraq.
* Turkey, A NATO Ally, Continues To Accuse The US Of Supporting ISIS Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has repeatedly accused its NATO ally, the United States, of supporting the Islamic State.