* Islamic Jihad Said to Have Iranian 'Judgement Day' Missile Sources said that Islamic Jihad's big 'surprise' was a long-range, explosive-laden Iranian-made rocket.
* Netanyahu: We're prepared for an extended operation in Gaza "We will not end the operation in Gaza without neutralizing the terror tunnels," says PM; defense minister says Israel won't hesitate to expand actions against Hamas.
* 'We are looking at the beginnings of a Holocaust' The situation facing European Jewry is "simply intolerable, unacceptable and inexcusable," Israeli Jewish Congress president Vladimir Sloutsker told MKs and foreign diplomats at a special session of the Knesset Immigration, Absorption and Diaspora Committee on Monday.
* Reports: Saudis Looking for Alliance With Israel The interests of Israel and major Arab powers like Saudi Arabia and Egypt have never coincided more than they now do, wrote Dr. Yaron Friedman, an Israeli expert on Islam and the Arab world.
* Poll: Overwhelming Support for IDF Operation, Netanyahu Most Israeli Jews are 'very satisfied' with the IDF operation in Gaza, Netanyahu's leadership - but still believe in two-state solution.
* ISIS Destroys Tombs of Biblical Prophets Jonah, Daniel Eyewitnesses claim ISIS rigged both tombs with explosives, despite the fact that both prophets are considered holy to Muslims.
* 'Bad luck' ensured that asteroid impact wiped out dinosaurs Dinosaurs were wiped out by an asteroid impact when they were at their most vulnerable, according to a new study.
* France offers Iraq Christians asylum after Mosul threat The French government says it is ready to offer asylum to Iraqi Christians forced to flee by Islamist militants in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul.
* Report: North Korea threatens nuclear strike on White House A senior North Korean military official on Sunday threatened to launch a nuclear strike on the White House and Pentagon, according to Agence France-Presse.
* Multi-billion losses expected from Russia sanctions EU diplomats on Monday (28 July) are to pour over the legal texts drafted by the EU commission for imposing sectoral economic sanctions on Russia for its role in the Ukrainian conflict. The sanctions are expected to be approved on Tuesday.