* RED HEIFER UPDATE Several months ago the Temple Institute was delighted to announce the birth of a perfect red heifer in the USA.
* Tony Blair: ISIL in Iraq and Syria 'won't be successful in the end' Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair told Yahoo News on Monday that a ruthless al-Qaida offshoot that just declared an Islamic state carved out of Syria and Iraq can still be 'forced back' and ultimately defeated.
* Poll finds almost no support for accepting Hamas's demands Peace Index poll finds that 58% of Israeli Jews think Israel should continue to fight until Hamas surrenders.
* ISIS to US: 'We will drown all of you in blood' Islamic State terror group warns it will attack Americans "in any place" if US raids hit its operatives.
* US Blacklists IS Leader as 'Global Terrorist' State Department blacklists Abu Mohammed al-Adnani, senior Islamist in IS Caliphate.
* Israeli in contact with Syrian Opposition : Obama let ISIS 'cancer' metastasize Syrian opposition members say they want friendly relations with Israel; Meet with Mendi Safadi, an Israeli Druse.
* Pope Francis: I Only Have 2-3 More Years to Live Pope Francis speaks about his poor health for the first time, indicates the possibility of early retirement.
* Israel says it foiled Hamas plan for massive attacks on Israel, coup against PA 93 arrests made, Shin Bet says, thwarting Hamas preparations for third intifada; Abbas says revelation a threat to Palestinian unity.
* US hits 90 IS targets in three days, says Pentagon Aircraft carry out 35 strikes, marking most intense American bombardment of extremist group to date.
* Turkey's Erdogan raises millions for Gazans Aid campaign initiated by Turkish PM and president-elect has garnered nearly $21 million for Palestinians.