* The Dragon of Islamic Terrorism "The worst part of the dragon is in the tail." You do not have to know what it means; it gives off a spooky authority.
* The year of saving Jewish Jerusalem Op-ed: "The united capital of the Jewish people" is a divided, bi-national city.
* Russia interfered in elections to help Trump win, CIA concludes Agency indicates it's 'quite clear' Moscow's goal was to get him elected; president-elect mocks CIA as 'same people that said Saddam Hussein had WMDs'.
* Syria conflict: US urges 'grace' as Aleppo's fall nears The US secretary of state has called on the Syrian government and its Russian backers to "show a little grace" as their forces close in on the remaining rebel-held area of the city of Aleppo.
* 'Go ahead and cut my head off. It's ok. Cut my head off. I'm not racist.' In honor of the conviction of Geert Wilders for 'hate speech,' here is a terrific short video from the anti-religious videomakers DarkMatter2525 that illustrates what I have pointed out for years: that charges of 'Islamophobia' are used to try to silence all opposition to jihad terror.
* Arab World: Why hasn't the Iraqi army taken Mosul? Casualties and urban warfare have slowed the anti-ISIS offensive, but comparisons to US and Israeli campaigns show it's no surprise.
* Is the Tunisian revolt about to be replayed in Morocco? Despite similarities to the Tunisian scenario, protests over the horrific death of a fishmonger are unlikely to expand into a broader challenge to the regime.
* Qatari Writer: Religious Extremism Existed 'Throughout Islamic History‚' Fanaticism has accompanied Arab societies throughout Islamic history and is not a new phenomenon, but today the media, the left and Islamic preachers are blaming its rise on wild conspiracy theories, a Qatari law professor said.
* Watch What Iran Does, But Also Listen To What They Say "Death to America" chants are still reverberating loudly in Tehran.
* Do chemical weapons in Syria threaten Israel? Among the most horrifying aspects of the five-year-old Syrian civil war was Assad's use of chemical weapons, including the massive August 2013 sarin gas attack that killed more than 1,400 civilians.