* Netanyahu apologizes to Arab Israelis for Election Day remarks On Election Day PM urged Right-wing to go vote as Arab voters were going "en masse to the polls."
* Islamic Jihad gaining strength in the West Bank According to IDF assessments, new generation of Fatah Tanzim could pose threat to Israel in the future
* Rivlin to task Netanyahu with forming coalition after PM wins 67 recommendations Kulanu and Yisrael Beytenu back Netanyahu as PM on Monday, securing his place atop new government.
* State Dept. Mocked for 'Over the Top' Condolences to Rouhani 'Are you sending flowers as well?' AP's Matt Lee rips into White House for 'laying it on thick' after Iranian president's mother dies.
* McCain: Congress could defund UN if US backs Palestine bid Senior senator says Obama should 'get over his temper tantrum' after Netanyahu's victory.
* Gaza Belt Residents Hear Digging, Say They Don't Trust IDF Multiple residents say they are living on adrenaline after IDF repeatedly denies finding evidence of tunnels despite digging sounds.
* Egypt's Sisi again calls for 'religious revolution' Sisi also called for countering 'extremist' views and erroneous religious beliefs, adding that the Islamic value of tolerance must be promoted.
* Battle for Tikrit key to Iraq's future Last week Iraqi defence officials and Shia military commanders were confidently predicting the fall of Tikrit within a matter of days.
* Germany Anchors Israel's Relationship with Europe Berlin is still inclined to support Israeli positions, but Jerusalem needs to nurture its relationship with younger Germans.
* Steinitz says 'bad deal' with Iran is likely Strategic affairs minister to lobby for tougher accord before world powers resume talks with Tehran over its nuclear program.