* Failed Israeli-Russian deal opens SW Syria to Syrian bombardment, Iranian/Hizballah presence When non-Muslims deny Muslim minorities the rights that Muslim-majority countries systematically deny non-Muslim minorities, extremist Muslims in Turkey seem to have the habit of threatening non-Muslim lands with holy war.
* Turkey: Erdogan's "Holy War" Obsession When non-Muslims deny Muslim minorities the rights that Muslim-majority countries systematically deny non-Muslim minorities, extremist Muslims in Turkey seem to have the habit of threatening non-Muslim lands with holy war.
* Collapse of nuclear deal will affect European security too: Kharrazi Since Donald Trump withdrew the U.S. from the multilateral nuclear agreement Iran has threatened it will leave the agreement if Europe fails to give assurances to Iran of the benefits of the agreement.
* Poseidon Is Russia's New 100-Megaton Monster Bomb Doomsday has a name. Moscow christens their newest nuclear apocalypse machine “POSEIDON” — after the Greek God of oceans, earthquakes, and tsunamis.
* Israeli Startups Fostering Biblical Values According to Start Up Nation’s two authors, Dan Senor and Saul Singer, Israel – a young country of 7.1 million people, surrounded by enemies and in a constant state of war since its founding and lacking important natural resources – has produced more start-up companies per capita than any other country.
* British Ambassador: Prince William Is Not A Political Figure “There is no political message, the Duke is not a political figure,” Quarrey told reporters at a briefing at his Ramat Gan residence where William, the Duke of Cambridge, will hold a reception.
* NYC truck jihadi: The Islamic State is “leading a war” to “impose Sharia” When Saipov says that ISIS is “leading a war,” he is absolutely correct, and he is also correct that the goal of this war is to “impose sharia on Earth.”
* Trump says North Korea still 'extraordinary threat' US President Donald Trump has renewed sanctions on North Korea, citing an "extraordinary threat" from its nuclear weapons - just 10 days after saying there was no risk from Pyongyang.
* Concert Joining All 70 Nations to Praise God on Anniversary of Creation of the World The nascent Sanhedrin and the Mikdash (Temple) Educational Center has announced a special concert to be held in Jerusalem, gathering voices from around the world to celebrate the anniversary of the creation of the world.