* Benjamin Netanyahu's re-election may doom the two-state solution Analysis: "Israeli sovereignty over all the Israeli settlements would make it impossible to create a Palestinian state," one expert said.
* Pompeo denies Netanyahu's promise to annex West Bank will hurt ‘peace plan’ US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said he doesn’t think Benjamin Netanyahu's election vow to annex the West Bank will have a negative impact on a two-state peace plan, despite the removal of a large part of one state.
* For Palestinians the two-state solution was dead long before Netanyahu win Analysts say the prospect of establishing an independent Palestinian state was consistently frustrated by Israel while the solution failed to address key grievances.
* Trump warns Putin of US umbrella over Israeli strikes on Iranian targets in Syria Tehran had no reason to expect Russian Pantsir, S-300 or S-400 air defense missiles to begin knocking out the Israeli aircraft targeting Iranian military sites in Syria.
* 'Death to Israel' shouted as Iranians protest IRGC blacklist Thousands chant “death to America” and “death to Israel” as they protest US decision to blacklist Revolutionary Guards.
* An Arab NATO in the making Saudi Arabia plays host to high-level officials from US, Gulf states and Jordan as it prepares to launch Middle East Strategic Alliance - a new body designed to counter Iran's influence in the region.
* What is next for Turkey after the local elections? The economy, the Syrian crisis and air defence will be among the top priorities of the Erdogan administration.
* Shame, sadness in UK as Brexit reveals Parliament's flaws The hidden flaws in Britain's political system have been laid bare and even televised worldwide since voters chose to leave the European Union three years ago.
* How Iran can solve the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Iran has openly stated its goal of eliminating Israel.