* School to Train Levite Priests for Third Temple Service to Open in Jerusalem The Temple Institute has brought the Third Temple one step closer by establishing a school for Jewish priests (kohanim) to learn how to perform the Temple Service.
* Syrian regime reportedly uses chlorine gas in Aleppo Dozens of people treated for breathing problems in Aleppo after regime helicopters drop barrel bombs which may have contained chlorine gas.
* Saudi Grand Mufti: Iranians aren't Muslims As tensions between the Muslim states rise, Saudi and Iranian religious leaders trade accusations and insults.
* 'Hezbollah, Syrian army preparing large operation near Israel border' Iranian media reports that its proxy Hezbollah has already deployed a large contingency of fighters in the Quneitra area, located between Syria and Israel's Golan Heights.
* Islamic State group: Turkey and US 'ready to invade capital' Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has suggested he and the US are ready to drive so-called Islamic State (IS) from its Syrian stronghold of Raqqa.
* Mortar fire explodes in Israeli Golan Heights; none injured Origin of projectile not initially known.
* Jerusalem back on the map in Czech text books Applauding the decision, Barkat praised the government for not giving in to Palestinian demands.
* 'Extremist Islamic terror is spreading throughout Europe' 'Europe is facing great challenges with the spread of Islamist terror,' Netanyahu tells Arutz Sheva ahead of trip to Netherlands.
* Jews Forbidden to Pray Anywhere in Muslim Quarter, Says Israeli Police In a hearing before the Jerusalem Magistrate's Court regarding young women who prayed in the Old City, a police representative declared that Jewish prayer is illegal without police permit in the Muslim Quarter and violates public order.