* Hanukka Around the Globe: Fighting the Darkness With Jewish Light The first night of Hanukka commenced with festive Menoras being lit around the world by Jewish and non-Jewish people keeping the night illuminated together.
* Rouhani: Iran ready to unconditionally cooperate to defend Quds TEHRAN - President Hassan Rouhani said on Wednesday that Iran is ready to cooperate unconditionally with all Muslim nations to defend al-Quds (Jerusalem).
* Israeli minister calls on Saudi Arabia to lead regional peace efforts Speaking to Saudi Arabian newspaper, Yisrael Katz says Gulf state understands challenges of region, shares Israel's concerns over Iran.
* Jordan: Judaizing Jerusalem will bring violence and extremism Jordanian, Saudi kings reiterate 'Palestinian right' to establish Jerusalem as capital of future 'Palestinian' state.
* Qassem Soleimani sends minion on odyssey from Iraq to the Lebanese-Israeli border By reaching the Lebanese-Israeli border on Dec. 2, Iraqi Shiite militia chief Qais al-Khazali embodied the consummation of Iran's open land bridge to the Mediterranean.
* Abbas to Muslim Summit: US Jerusalem Decision 'Greatest Crime' Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas addressed an emergency summit in Istanbul in response to Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
* Muslim nations urge recognition of East Jerusalem as Palestinian capital The leaders of 57 Muslim nations have called on the world to recognise "the State of Palestine and East Jerusalem as its occupied capital".
* Ancient Oil Lamp Traced Back to First-Ever Hanukkah in Maccabee Era During a hike in the Beit She'an Valley, 7-year-old Hadas Goldberg-Kedar and her mother, Ayelet, discovered an ancient clay oil lamp that turned out to be a well-preserved pottery vessel dating back to the Hellenistic period at the beginning of the 2nd century BCE.
* Russia Sharply Expanding Nuclear Arsenal, Upgrading Underground Facilities Pentagon to boost U.S. weapons under nuclear posture review.
* Our World: Europe's War Against the Jewish State On Sunday and Monday Israeli PM Netanyahu visited Paris and Brussels to confront Europe's leaders and challenge their hostility toward Israel.