* Pope Francis, The People's Pope On the edge of Buenos Aires is a nothing little street called Pasaje C.
* Muslim Finds Islam, Not Israel, Ruining Temple Mount Writing for the Gatestone Institute, Palestinian academic Mudar Zahran discovers that it is local Islamic authorities, and not Israel, that are truly threatening the future of Jerusalem's Temple Mount.
* White House 'failing to challenge Iran's interpretations of Geneva deal' Iranian interpretations of the Geneva interim nuclear agreement, which run contrary to the White House's presentation of the accord, are going unchecked by the Obama Administration.
* Ex-IDF chief: Israel prefers that Assad stay in power Israel would prefer that Bashar Assad hold onto the presidency in Syria, rather than leave a power vacuum.
* Romanian state TV airs Christmas carol about burning Jews, celebrating Holocaust A Romanian public broadcaster distanced itself from a Christmas carol celebrating the Holocaust.
* US and UK suspend non-lethal aid for Syria rebels The US and UK have suspended all "non-lethal" support for rebels in northern Syria, but not humanitarian aid.
* Abbas Decorates Killer of 125 Israelis Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas has granted a post-mortem honor to arch-terrorist Abu Jihad.
* Muslim Countries Top List of State-Persecution of Atheists Islamic countries top the list of states which routinely discriminate against and persecute atheists and agnostics.
* Bethlehem's Christians put a patriotic spin on a traumatic siege Visitors to the Church of the Nativity these days will have a hard time hearing their tour guide speak, for the banging of hammers and clamor of construction workers.
* Audit: EU pays Palestinians in Gaza to not work The European Union should stop paying the salaries of Palestinian civil servants in Gaza who don't work, EU auditors recommended.