* Graham: ‘Iranians Are Playing President Biden Like a Fiddle’ — ‘Never Been More Worried’ Than Now About an Iran-Israel War During an appearance on FNC’s “Hannity” on Tuesday, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) was critical of President Joe Biden’s approach to the Middle East, which he said was on the path to escalation.
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
* Meet The Tiny Village in Samaria That Could Break Up The Entire Israeli Government A confrontation between the new Israeli government and Jews living in the newly constructed town of Evyatar in Samaria was cleared up with a positive and creative solution.
Monday, June 28, 2021
* 17TH OF TAMMUZ : Priests Train For 'Tamid' Sacrifice Offering For 3rd Temple Service [WATCH] While Jews around the world fasted on Sunday, the 17th day of the Hebrew month Tammuz, a group of less than 50 gathered in Mitzpe Jericho to witness a dry-run of the Korban Tamid, the twice-daily sacrifice performed in the temple.
Saturday, June 26, 2021
Friday, June 25, 2021
* Is the US ready to rescind Golan sovereignty recognition? Israel has been clear from the start that it has no intention of withdrawing from that territory.
Thursday, June 24, 2021
* Gantz: IDF will 'immediately and powerfully' enter depths of enemy territory in next war Defense minister said that Israel was willing to use its "full capacity" in any arena including Lebanon.
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
* Palestinian high school graduates vow to redeem Al Aqsa ‘in spirit and blood’ A graduation ceremony at an eastern Jerusalem high school turned into incitement as Palestinian students and staff chanted anti-Israel slogans and waved Palestinian flags on Tuesday.
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
* REPORT: Bennett and Biden on Collision Course Over Dividing Jerusalem US President Joe Biden’s 2020 campaign promise to reopen the US consulate in East Jerusalem that was closed down during the former US President Donald Trump era.
Monday, June 21, 2021
* TV: Israeli officials warn ‘no choice’ but to ready attack plans after Raisi win Foreign Minister Lapid urges ‘renewed determination’ to halt Iran’s nuke program, while ministry spokesman says judiciary chief will be ‘most extremist president to date’.
Saturday, June 19, 2021
* Arabs Observe Muslim Sabbath By Rioting On Temple Mount Arabs began to riot, attacking Israeli police and IDF Border Patrol Troops with rocks on Friday morning.
Friday, June 18, 2021
* Iraqi Militia Await's Syrian Orders to Invade Israel The pro-Iranian Shi’ite Iraqi Al-Nujaba movement announced that its Golan Liberation Brigade is ready to embark on a campaign to “liberate the Golan” when the Syrian government gives the command, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute’s Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor (MEMRI-JTTM).
Thursday, June 17, 2021
* Sidelined ultra-Orthodox parties fear new 'secular' govt: Israel Once powerful kingmakers find themselves sitting in opposition, along with ally Netanyahu.
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
* Poll: Palestinian support for Hamas spikes following Israel-Gaza conflict Majority of Palestinians believe Gaza-based terrorist group came out winner in latest battle with Israel.
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
* IDF prepares for fresh Gaza conflict amid tensions over Jerusalem flag march Tuesday’s parade by ultranationalist Jews through Old City will be first major test for new government amid Palestinian threats of violence; US embassy issues travel warning.
Monday, June 14, 2021
* Hamas calls for 'Day of Rage' to confront Jerusalem flag march Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups have warned against holding the flag march, threatening to reignite the conflict against Israel.
Saturday, June 12, 2021
* First test for emerging Israeli government: Iran is galloping towards breakout, says Blinken Iran’s nuclear breakout may soon be a “matter of weeks.” This assessment by US Secretary of State Antony Blinken’ on Monday, June 8, confronts the incoming Bennett-Lapid government with its first major challenge - indeed the most ominous test that has faced any past Israeli government.
Friday, June 11, 2021
* Hamas: We are closely following events in Jerusalem, al-Aqsa Senior Hamas official Khalil al Hayya said that the ceasefire between his group and Israel will remain "fragile" as long as the flag march planned by Jewish groups in Jerusalem remains "on the table.
Thursday, June 10, 2021
* Netanyahu's final days: Last weekend at Balfour or last-minute surprise? The leak of the coalition deals was proof of sabotage attempts from within the coalition, knowledgeable sources said.
Wednesday, June 09, 2021
* First test for emerging Israeli government: Iran is galloping towards breakout, says Blinken Iran’s nuclear breakout may soon be a “matter of weeks.”
Tuesday, June 08, 2021
* Iran Was Behind Genocidal ‘Hitler Was Right’ and ‘Kill All Jews’ Hashtags Why are we getting this from a Time Magazine investigative piece instead of Twitter? Facebook usually reveals disinformation operations, Twitter either doesn’t care or sympathizes with Jihadi state trolls pushing #HitlerWasRight.
Monday, June 07, 2021
* Hamas Chief Denies Israel Destroyed Tunnel Network, Says Next War Will ‘Reshape’ Mideast Hamas chief Yahya Sinwar over the weekend said his terror group had only shown half its strength during the recent 11-day war with Israel, but still claimed to turn Tel Aviv “into a rag.”
Saturday, June 05, 2021
* Coalition of firsts: A national religious PM, most Arabs, most female ministers Many records will be broken if the Lapid-Bennett government is sworn in, from the most factions to the most journalists to the most ex-Netanyahu aides.
Friday, June 04, 2021
* Hamas calls for Day of Rage in West Bank amid continued tensions A passing vehicle fired at a bus stop near Kiryat Arba on Friday morning with no injuries reported in the incident.