* A Synagogue on the Temple Mount? Activists say Let the Jews Move in Jews believe the site - venerated as holy in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam alike - is where the Beit Hamikdash used to sit.
* Iranian Commander Outlines Plan 'to Defeat World Powers' A top Iranian military figure in the country's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, or IRGC, recently outlined the rogue nation's long-term plans to "defeat world powers," saying that Tehran has been "chosen to wage jihad" across the globe.
* Will War Between Israel and Hamas Break Out Before Elections? - Analysis A continued deterioration of Gaza's civilian infrastructure will continue to put pressure on Hamas, which could lead to another violent clash with Israel.
* Macron's plea for EU lays down battle lines for May vote French President Emmanuel Macron's plea to voters in 28 nations to choose a stronger European Union has gained support from outside his borders - and a good deal of skepticism from within.
* The Upcoming Election: Is It About Judea vs. Israel? With the most recent polls now showing that the "Blue and White" faction will become the Knesset's largest on April 9, some in Israel are beginning to rethink the core issue of the upcoming national election.
* Jewish leaders outraged by anti-Semitic float at Belgian parade Angry messages of condemnation have been issued in the aftermath of the publication of photographs showing blatant anti-Semitism at an annual Belgian carnival recognized by UNESCO as a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity.
* Russian FM: Putin offered to host Netanyahu and Abbas Russia's Foreign Minister says Russian President proposed to Netanyahu a summit with PA chairman to discuss Middle East peace process.
* Netanyahu kicks off election campaign with attacks on media, political rivals Addressing his Likud base, prime minister rails against alleged media bias, accuses main challenger Benny Gantz of planning to form alliance with Arab parties.
* New pre-military academy will help religious soldiers integrate New pre-military academy in Beit El to will be a home for religious English speakers drafting into the IDF as lone soldiers.
* Jews Call for Synagogue on Temple Mount in Response to Muslim Takeover A confrontation between the Israeli police and the Palestinians is expected as more politicians are calling for the closure of a prayer area that was opened in the area of the Sha'ar HaRachamim (the Gate of Mercy, also known as the Golden Gate).