* High Court Relinquishes Messiah’s Gate to Muslim Authority Palestinians hold a prayer rally outside the “Gate of Mercy” on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem’s Old City, on March 1, 2019.
* Bolton lands in Israel ahead of unprecedented security summit US national security adviser to meet with Netanyahu, discuss Iran with Russian and Israeli counterparts.
* Iran: New Terrorist Activity in Europe Iran is intensifying its efforts to build a global terror network as the ayatollahs come under increasing economic and political pressure resulting from US sanctions.
* Netanyahu, at major drill, warns: IDF has huge destructive power, don’t test us PM and IDF chief visit large-scale warfare exercise in northern Israel amid growing tensions with Iran and its proxy Hezbollah.
* Sanhedrin Mints King David Coin to Usher in Davidic Dynasty As the next stage in the Messianic process, the Sanhedrin of Israel released a new coin honoring King David in preparation for re-establishing the Davidic Dynasty.
* Kremlin says Russia-US-Israel meeting 'Very Important' Former Deputy NSC head: meeting is Russian ‘slap’ at Iran.
* Brexit Brief: “Feasible” that U.K. will leave EU by November, says leading PM hopeful Boris Johnson, front-runner to be the U.K.’s next prime minister, has insisted he wants to take the country out of the EU on October 31—but didn’t give a cast-iron guarantee.
* Israel, Palestinians eye smooth waters with historic cooperation on sewage For years, Jerusalem wastewater has been flowing as is to Dead Sea, with politics blocking a solution. Now one of the region’s worst environmental hazards can finally be treated.
* "The entire world will pay" if Muslims don't "act" to save Al-Aqsa from "the Israeli plot," threatens Abbas' advisor on Islam"The entire world will pay dearly," if the Muslim world doesn't "act" to save Jerusalem from Israel's plots - this is the warning from one of the most important religious figures in the Palestinian Authority on his Twitter account.
* Sanhedrin’s Plan For Global Train Network Could be the Key to Redemption, Third Temple The Sanhedrin has been working on plans for a high-speed rail system connecting Africa, Europe, and Asia for over two decades and conditions now seem ripe to make this vision a reality.