* Israelis want two-state negotiations, prefer next deal with Arab state A poll of Israelis has found backing for a two state solution, and support for a deal with Qatar.
Thursday, September 24, 2020
* Blair: Israel establishing relations with Arab states will likely lead to peace with Palestinians Former British PM said guiding principle in region for decades was 'diametric opposite of what should happen'.
* Israel enters full 16-day lockdown on Friday The government approved at dawn on Thursday, Sept. 24, a full national lockdown to rein in the soaring coronavirus contagion starting Friday, Sept. 25 up to Oct.11. culminating two days of bitter debate in the special cabinet.
* Egypt FM hails Israel-UAE, Israel-Bahrain accords as 'important step' Egypt, Jordan reaffirm commitment to Palestinian statehood, two-state solution.
* Why Do the Arabs Hate the Palestinians? For many reasons, the Arab world is not at all interested in giving the Palestinian Arabs a state.
* A Red Heifer Was Accidentally Discovered in Colombia [WATCH] An ultra-Orthodox Israeli student now living in Colombia said that he spotted a kosher red heifer on Wednesday that would be available immediately upon the coming of the Messiah reports Radio 2000.
* UN ambassador: Another country will recognize Israel in ‘day or two’ US Ambassador to the United Nations Kelly Craft on Wednesday said that a new country will recognize Israel “in the next day or two.”
* PA: Beware “alliance with the Jews… obedience to the Jews” The Palestinian Authority exposed its true essence as a Jew-hating antisemitic body by condemning the peace agreements signed this week between Israel, the UAE, and Bahrain, because it is an “alliance with the Jews.”
* Trump: Achieving Real Peace You could probably write a very short summary, something along these lines: “we’re going to actively search for ways to cooperate, bring more countries into this deal, and turn the Middle East into a new zone of peace.”
* Is Assad Gearing Up for a Final Push in Syria? As Turkey, Russia and the US weigh up their options, a shaky ceasefire in Syria’s Idlib province may be about to end.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:28 AM