* Israel election: High turnout as Netanyahu eyes victory Israelis have been voting in large numbers in a general election in which Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to returned to office.
* Russian navy begins largest post-Soviet exercise in waters near Syria The Defense Ministry said Russia began its largest naval exercise in more than 20 years in the Mediterranean.
* Obama expedites delivery of F-16s to Morsi's Egypt The United States, despite opposition from Congress, has begun sending F-16 multi-role fighters as well as main battle tanks to Egypt.
* 'Forget the Rabbis, Think of God' When it comes time to vote, Israelis should think of one thing: what G-d wants from them, says Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu.
* British Islamists During Protest: Islam Will Dominate France Islamists in Britain, who protested outside the French Embassy in London last week, threatened that Islam will dominate France and England.
* Russians flee Syrian conflict on planes from Beirut Buses carrying the Russians have crossed the Lebanese border heading for Beirut airport.
* As Roe v. Wade Turns 40, Foes Focus on State Capitols President Obama's reelection bid emphasized abortion rights more than any other presidential campaign in history.
* David Attenborough - Humans are plague on Earth The television presenter said that humans are threatening their own existence and that of other species by using up the worldâ€™s resources.
* Assad: 'I will win, even if Damascus is destroyed' The Israeli elections, President Obama's inauguration speech and the violence in Syria all feature prominently in Arab news Tuesday.
* Merkel and Hollande dream of EU 'utopia' The leaders of Germany and France encouraged young people to be "utopian" and dream of a European federal state with common taxation.