* Israel On The Eve Of 5779: The Good, The Bad And The Exaggerated Not every headache augurs a stroke, nor every rosy cheek perfect health.
* Russia pounds Syria’s Idlib after efforts to prevent offensive fail War monitor says 4 civilians killed in rebel stronghold in the ‘most violent’ Russian airstrikes in a month.
* While Iran’s leaders and allies confer on Idlib, Shiite Iraq implodes in their faces Tehran’s back yard, Shiite Iraq, is on the brink of a violent civil war.
* IDF to Hizballah: Don’t try and surprise us after withdrawing from Syria Intelligence monitors report deepening Hizballah control of Lebanese army forces near the Israeli frontier, raising concerns that the Iranian-backed group is refocusing on Israel as its troops return from the Syrian war.
* Iran moves missiles to Iraq in attempt to fortify security, influence Last week, Reuters reported that Iran transferred two types of weapons — a rail-launched artillery rocket and solid-propellant short-range ballistic missiles called the Fateh-110 and the Zulfiqar — to Shiite militias in neighboring Iraq.
* Netanyahu bores family with his feats in Rosh Hashanah skit The premier pokes fun at himself, from his wife’s legal woes to his endlessly highlighted presentation of Iran’s nuclear archive.
* Why economic fears are now scaring Leave voters away from Brexit Fears of the negative impact of Brexit are pushing a growing chunk of Leave voters towards wanting to remain in the EU, leading polling expert John Curtice has told Business Insider.
* Piece of Texas heading to US Embassy in Israel Greg Abbott presents cornerstone plaque for US Jerusalem Embassy recounting Texas-Israel connection.
* This Jewish Group Uses ‘Biblical Prophecy’ To Grow Christian Support For Israel Michele Bachmann, a former Republican congresswoman who drew criticism in 2015 for calling for the mass conversion of the Jews, had an announcement to make to the Jewish people.
* Third Temple, House of God for All Nations And the many peoples shall go and say: “Come, let us go up to the Mount of Hashem, to the House of the God of Yaakov; that He may instruct us in His ways, and that we may walk in His paths.” For Torah shall come forth from Tzion, the word of Hashem from Yerushalayim.