* Cameron condemns brutal hacking death, says Britain stands firm A gruesome cleaver attack on a British soldier left London reeling Thursday.
* Israeli general warns air force will strike Syrian weapons facilities if nation collapses Israel's air force commander, Maj. Gen. Amir Eshel, said yesterday that the sudden collapse of Syria would oblige Israel to undertake a massive attack "within hours.".
* Muslim clerics visit Nazi death camp Imams from the US and several Muslim countries are touring Poland this week to learn more about European Jewry.
* Golden Dawn: Kill Others, Not Yourselves Commenting on the recent rise in suicides in Greece due to the countryâ€™s dire economic situation, a leading lawmaker of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party urged nationals to "kill those who are responsible for their problems".
* Houses, fences and fruit trees: A decade of watching settlements grow It has been just over a decade since Dror Etkes began criss-crossing the West Bank.
* 'UN report stokes concern over Iran nuke program' Iran's expansion of sensitive nuclear activity breaks United Nations resolutions and increases concerns about whether its nuclear program is entirely peaceful, the European Union said.
* France backs call to put Hezbollah on EU terror list France is ready to support a British initiative to put the armed wing of Hezbollah on the European Union's list of terrorist organization.
* Senate: US must back Israel in case of Iran strike The Democratic-led Senate voted 99-0 - with one senator not present - on Wednesday night.
* US report warns on China IP theft The study, led by former top-ranking officials, said China was thought to be behind 50-80% of the theft.
* Livni: Coming days critical for Israel-Palestinian talks The coming days are critical for the efforts to rekindle the frozen Israeli-Palestinian peace talks.