* Syrian tank shell lands in Israeli Golan Heights town A tank shell fired from Syria landed in the Golan community of Alonei Habashan late Wednesday morning.
* EU Reports Jerusalem Construction "Deliberate and Provocative" The European Union is targeting Jewish construction in Jerusalem, calling it "systematic, deliberate and provocative."
* 'Iran is developing 2nd path to nuclear weapons' Iran is developing a second path to achieving a nuclear weapon by operating a heavy water plant in Arak that could produce plutonium.
* New report details al-Qaida membership in the US More than half of all al-Qaida operatives and their affiliates in the United States who have committed terrorist offenses are US citizens.
* Egyptian Court Throws Out Case Calling to End Peace with Israel The Cairo Administrative Court ruled on Tuesday that it has no jurisdiction over a lawsuit demanding the cancellation of the 1979 peace treaty between Egypt and Israel.
* Pope Benedict XVI recalls joy and 'choppy waters' The Pope, 85, will retire on Thursday - the first pope to abdicate since Gregory XII in 1415.
* MKs Debate Dead Sea Chemical Company Sale to Potash Corp. Lawmakers are debating whether to allow the possible sale of a company that produces chemicals from the Dead Sea to a foreign corporation.
* 'Spontaneous' Arab Riots a Message from PA to Obama The "spontaneous" riots in Judea and Samaria in recent days are actually a message from the Palestinian Authority to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and United States President Barack Obama.
* 10.5 Million Kotel Visits in 2012 Police data published Wednesday shows an estimated 10.5 million visits to the Kotel (Western Wall) in 2012.
* US wants to help rebels oust Assad, Kerry says New US Secretary of State John Kerry says the time has passed for Syrian President Basher Assad to leave power.