* Ya'alon: IDF will continue to strike Hamas leaders at any time and place Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon said Thursday that the Hamas commanders killed by the IDF overnight "were responsible for severe terror attacks against Israel's citizens and IDF soldiers.
* Cabinet approves call-up of 10,000 IDF reservists Israel approved the call-up of 10,000 IDF reservists on Thursday, two days after the collapse of negotiations.
* The IDF's first fully digital war On July 22, a team of paratroopers, stationed in a house in Gaza, took fire from locations unknown.
* Minister: Israel 'Closer than Ever' to Full-Scale Gaza Invasion Communications Minister and Security Cabinet Member Gilad Erdan (Likud) has appealed for Israelis to be patient and to allow the IDF time to complete Operation Protective Edge.
* Huge trove of dinosaur footprints discovered in Alaska A "world-class" dinosaur track site discovered in Alaska's Denali National Park shows that herds of duck-billed dinosaurs thrived under the midnight sun.
* Watch: Islamic State Forcibly Converts Hundreds of Yazidis The Islamic State terrorist group has released a video, purportedly showing hundreds of members of the Yazidi minority sect converting to Islam.
* A Hamas Love Letter to ISIS (with Ten Tips) Dear Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), Our leadership felt bad about all of the tough press you've been getting lately and - given our talent for ruining Gaza while enjoying endless love from the media - we thought we'd share some pointers with you.
* Obama calls Islamic State a 'cancer' after graphic threat The Islamic State has no place in this century, is ideologically bankrupt, and is a cancer infecting the entire world that must be stopped, US President Barack Obama said sternly on Wednesday.
* Israel kills two Hamas senior military commanders in air strike The air force carried out a targeted assassination of two very senior Hamas terrorists and a lower ranking terrorist in the Gaza Strip overnight.
* Intl manhunt underway for 'British' extremist in beheading video UK intelligence services and police are trying to identify a suspected British jihadist who beheaded a US journalist.