* EU Foreign Affairs Chief: 150,000 Russian Troops at Ukraine border Russia has deployed 150,000 troops at the border with Ukraine, its highest every military deployment there, the EU's foreign affairs chief has said.
* Pope Francis voices 'great apprehension' over Russian military buildup near Ukraine Pope Francis has voiced concern over Russia's military mobilization near the border with Ukraine and called for efforts to ease tensions between the two countries.
* Netanyahu: Absurd for a man with 7 seats to be PM PM says direct elections for prime minister preferable to having Yamina chairman Naftali Bennett serve as prime minister.
* How secure is the Iranian regime? The most public face of the campaign is Reza Pahlavi, the deposed Shah’s son and Iran’s last heir to the throne before the overthrow of the monarchy in 1979.
* Russia Warns Biden to Stay Out of Ukraine Conflict: Expels US Diplomats As the conflict between Russia and Ukraine heats up, tensions between the US and Russia are ratcheting up.
* Biden's blinking red lights: Taiwan, Ukraine and Iran Russia is menacing Ukraine’s borders, China is sending increasingly ominous signals over Taiwan and Iran is accelerating its uranium enrichment to unprecedented levels.
* Jihad Murderer Barghouti is Running for Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas must be kicking himself. Why did he ever think it would be a good idea to call for parliamentary and presidential elections?
* Saudis, UAE asked Israel to hit Iranian spy ship, but concealed talks with Iran Three days after Israel’s alleged April 9 commando raid on the IRGC’s Saviz forward spy ship on the Red Sea, Saudi and Iranian officials were quietly holding their first talks in five years to patch up their quarrel, without Israel’s knowledge.
* WATCH: What it took to revive the Hebrew language As Israel celebrates 73 years of existence, it’s important to highlight something that has a history deeply intertwined with the nation, and has evolved alongside it since the country’s founding: modern Hebrew, ILTV reports.
* "Hatred, Enmity, Ethnic Cleansing and Genocide": The Persecution of Christians, March 2021 After a mosque leaders' wife embraced Christianity, and as a form of "retribution," the imam ordered the rape of three Christian girls related to a local pastor.... — Morning Star News, March 11, 2021, Uganda.