* Trump lets Putin have Syria for a summit, Iranian/Hizballah gain access to Israel’s border on refugee backs Israel’s armed forces are distributing tents, food, water and medicines to the tens of thousands of Syrian refugees reaching its Golan border in flight from the incredibly brutal Russian and Syrian air strikes on southern Syria.
* Chief of staff: IDF well prepared for war A day after the IDF ombudsman warns of a series of failures in the IDF apparatus that could come to the fore in the army's levels of readiness for a conflict, Lieutenant-General Eisenkot says, ‘We have made a significant step in securing the IDF’s preparedness for war.’
* Netanyahu Applauds Tehran Protests, Says Iran Sanctions Bearing Fruit Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says mass anti-government demonstrations in Iran prove that international economic pressure against the Islamic Republic is working.
* Report: 45,000 Syrian Refugees Headed for Border with Israel Sources in the Syrian and Jordanian armies reported Thursday that due to instability in southern Syria and the shelling of the Daraa area in southwestern Syria which killed some 93 people, as many as 45,000 Syrian refugees are making their way to the border with Israel – after Jordan declared its refusal to absorb any more fleeing Syrian civilians.
* ‘Post-West world order’ being shaped as we speak – Lavrov to Channel 4 A new multipolar order, driven by economics and history, is emerging in the world and Western attempts to stop or to slow it down are unlikely to succeed, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told UK’s Channel 4.
* Making History: Four Female Soldiers Become Tank Commanders [WATCH] On Thursday, the first four female tank commanders complete the Armored Corps’s tank commanders course.
* During Ramadan Ban of Jews on Temple Mount, Waqf Workers Destroyed Temple Artifacts [WATCH] The Jerusalem Islamic Waqf took advantage of the final days of the holy month of Ramadan, when Jews were barred from visiting the Temple Mount, to eliminate from the compound piles of earth that were rich with archaeological treasures dating back to the Temple period, Makor Rishon reported Friday.
* Prince William At Yad Vashem: We Must Not Forget “We must not forget the Holocaust – the murder of 6 million men, women and children, simply because they were Jewish.”
* IDF Ramps Up Sinai Military Activity The London based Arabic language newspaper Al-Araby Al-Jadeed, recently reported that Israel has stepped up its military activity in the Sinai Peninsula.