* Islamist Cleric: Meet an Israeli? Kill Him A senior cleric in the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood has declared that ordinary Egyptians are obligated to kill 'Zionists' whom they encounter.
* "Qaddafi is gone... it's now your turn, Bashar" Gunmen loyal to Syrian President Bashar Assad killed at least 10 during demonstrations.
* Turkey Claims Right to Retaliate against Kurds in Iraq Turkey announced that its air force and artillery barrages have killed some 90 to 100 members of the outlawed Kurdish Workers' Party.
* Al-Qaeda group behind attack US intelligence reports show that a new al-Qaeda linked group may have perpetrated the terror attacks that killed eight Israelis near Eilat.
* Arab states join more than 30 countries in recognizing Libya's rebels More than 30 countries now recognize the rebel National Transitional Council (NTC) as the legitimate representative of Libya.
* Rebels overrun Gaddafi compound Libyan rebels have taken control of Col Muammar Gaddafi's Bab al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli.
* EU oil companies get set to return to Libya EU oil firms are preparing to return to Libya amid good will generated by Nato support.
* Death Toll Passes 600 From Raid in South Sudan The death toll from a cattle raid in an eastern region of weeks-old South Sudan rose significantly.
* Iran Shows Off New Anti-Ship Missile Tehran has put on display a new domestically-made cruise missile.