* Israel conducts drills simulating a missile attack Army officials claimed the training was a 'routine' check of air defense systems.
* Netanyahu: Israel protects Europe from Middle East radicalism PM tells visiting Romanian President Werner Iohannis that Israel is a "beacon of democracy" that protects the world from dangers such as Iran, ISIS.
* YouTube restores Palestinian Media Watch's account PMW's YouTube account opens again after being 'terminated' for exposing PA video calling for attacks on Israelis.
* Indonesian president calls on Islamic states to unite for 'Palestine' "We must jointly face the situation; we have to fight it together."
* UK police: Islamic State seeking 'spectacular attacks' on West "What we are now seeing in recent months...is the broadening of the threat...going from that narrow focus on police and military and symbols of the state to something much broader," says UK police.
* 'New strategy needed' for rehabilitating IS child soldiers The international community must address the challenge of rehabilitating children indoctrinated by so-called Islamic State (IS), a new report says.
* 2,500-year-old seal from First Temple period unearthed in Jerusalem "Owner of seal was exceptional compared to other women of First Temple period: She had legal status allowing her to conduct business and possess property," says Antiquity Authority.
* Abdullah: 'Israeli violations on Temple Mount dangerously increased lately' The king stated: "As the defender of Jerusalem's holy places, Jordan acted and will keep acting against Israeli violations until east Jerusalem will be liberated from Israeli occupation."
* Netanyahu: Biden visit reflects strength of ties between US and Israel Romanian president arrives for six-day stay.
* Erdogan, prince of Europe, took my newspaper Zaman Zaman employees protesting against the takeover.