* Israel and UAE in historic direct flight following peace deal The first commercial flight from Israel to the UAE has landed, marking a major step in normalising relations after the announcement of a peace deal.
Monday, August 31, 2020
* Netanyahu: 'Many more' secret talks with Arab nations after US-brokered UAE agreement 'Our two nations have never been closer,' says US National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien.
* ‘No longer waiting for Palestinians’: Israel holds ‘many more’ secret talks with Arab states on normalizing ties, Netanyahu claims Tel Aviv is in talks with “many” Arab nations that are “in line” to establish relations with Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed in the wake of the UAE having ended its economic boycott of the Jewish state.
* Hamas threatens: 'The Zionists will sit in bomb shelters' Hamas spokesman says terror organization will 'remove the siege' in any way possible. 'All options are open.'
* Looming Middle East arms race sparks fear of unprecedented regional war Without the arms ban, Russia and China are poised to bolster their already close military alliances with Iran, selling the country stockpiles of advanced weapons that will be available to the Islamic Republic’s terror proxy group.
* Israelis around the country to blast shofar together simultaneously "The most important thing in this initiative is what we lack most as a society, and that is unity."
* Hezbollah will avenge slain fighter, leader warns Israel Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said on Sunday it was only a matter of time before the group killed an Israeli soldier to avenge the death of one its fighters in Syria and that it would not be drawn into clashes on the Lebanon-Israel frontier.
* How should Europe respond now its American ally has turned hostile? Making his celebrated return from exile in April 1917 to take up the reins of the Russian revolution, Vladimir Lenin caught a ferry to Sweden from Sassnitz, a small Baltic coastal town in north-east Germany, before taking the train to Finland station in Petrograd, the city that became Leningrad and is now St Petersburg.
* China calls on Europe to unite against ‘extremist’ US forces China has appealed to Europe to jointly confront “extremist forces” in the United States pushing for decoupling, as Washington tries to build a transatlantic alliance against Beijing.
* The Attempt to Overthrow America The situation had become "worrying," in fact, even before the results of the 2016 presidential election were known. As we now can read in the Department of Justice report by Michael Horowitz, the senior levels of government during the Obama Administration were colluding to prevent President Trump from winning the election, and then, after it, to frame him in an attempted coup d'état.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:22 AM