* Putin and Netanyahu mark Iranian bases in Syria for removal to 80km from Israeli border Marking the Iranian bases in Syria to be distanced from the Israeli border took up most of the nearly five hours Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spent in Sochi this week with Russia's president Vladimir Putin and Defense Minister Gen. Sergei Shoigu.
* Round 2: Israelis face another election, with more uncertainty Fasten your seat belts because we may be heading for a period of unprecedented turbulence in Israeli politics.
* Why China believes the World needs the new Silk Road: Beijing's ambitious mega-project explained China's trillion-dollar "One Belt, One Road" initiative (BRI) is an attempt to revive the Silk Road, an ancient trade route that for hundreds of years connected the East and West during the days of the Roman Empire.
* Israel must have freedom to act against Iran, Netanyahu says in Russia Both Russia and Israel agreed to boost dialog between their militaries in regards to Syria.
* Jews and the Nations Invited To Celebrate The Creation Of The World This coming Sunday, September 15, former Member of Knesset Rabbi Yehudah Glick is inviting Jews and non-Jews alike to a special program through his newly established Shalom Jerusalem Foundation.
* Five EU Powers 'Concerned' over annexation announcement Overall muted response, said Israeli official, perhaps due to pre-election timing.
* Jason Greenblatt tells 'post' why he is walking away from deal of century "We have crafted something that gives both sides tremendous hope for the future."
* Boris Johnson 'won't be deterred' from Brexit on 31 October Boris Johnson has said he "won't be deterred by anybody" from leaving the EU on 31 October.
* Iranian Tanker Fiasco Exposes Britain's Muddled Thinking The ensuing diplomatic stand-off between London and Tehran eventually resulted in Britain agreeing to release the Grace One, but only after the British authorities received written assurances from Iran that the oil would not be delivered to Syria.
* Netanyahu to Hamas via Egypt: IDF is set for Gaza war - even if it means delaying the election DEBKAfile Exclusive: Israel stands ready for a major war against the Palestinian terrorist organizations of the Gaza Strip.