* Israel turns 68 with 8.5 million people, 10 times more than in 1948 195,000 babies born in last 12 months, CBS statistics show, as population grows by 2.2%.
* Israel Prepares to Remember Her Fallen Israel's Memorial Day begins Tuesday at sundown.
* Iran has deployed S-300 system, minister says Hossein Dehghan says Russian-made air defense batteries now in service, Tehran to start manufacturing similar system.
* Kurds urge Jews to return to Iraq Autonomous Iraqi Kurds appeal to descendants of former residents, promising Jews will be 'freer and safer' there than in much of Europe.
* Bin Laden's son calls to target Jewish, US, Western interests According to a new al-Qaida video, Hamza Bin Laden praised the stabbing attacks by Palestinians against Israelis.
* Hitler was a Zionist? Why I‚'m celebrating this Independence Day Some say ignorance is bliss: I‚'d argue that ignorance inevitably leads to ineffable stupidity and embarrassment.
* The Cyber Threat: Obama Policies Toward Hackers From China, Iran, Syria Produce Few Results President uses symbolic indictments, diplomacy to avoid more forceful action.
* Iran's Plans to Control a Palestinian State The Iran nuclear deal, marking its first anniversary, does not appear to have had a calming effect on the Middle East.
* Meet the First Muslim Mayor of London Labour Party politician Sadiq Khan has been sworn in as mayor of London.
* EU-Turkey deal not binding, says EP legal chief The legal arm of the European Parliament on Monday (9 May) spoke out against the EU deal with Turkey.