* Hamas Reiterates 'Conditions' for Cease-Fire Hamas said Monday that it was not interested in a cease-fire right now - unless Israel completely capitulates to its demands.
* Hamas searching for a way out of conflict, Israeli security sources believe Hundreds of intelligence-based air strikes don't receive green light due to risk to Gazan noncombatants; senior security officer says terror group has sustained "significant blow."
* Iran Celebrates Use of Rockets Supplied to Hamas Iran: 'All Zionists are within the range of the resistance's missiles'.
* Rouhani calls on Muslim world to aid Gaza Iranian Red Crescent Society offers medical equipment, assistance to Palestinians.
* David Without a Sling 'Making David Into Goliath: How the World Turned Against Israel'.
* Arab Cleric: Israel Defends Us from Hamas Missiles The Mukhtar (Islamic religious leader) of a Jerusalem neighborhood praises Israel for defending Arabs.
* Cult Flies Jewish Star, Swastika Over Major Cities Raelians, who preach that Nazi symbol promotes 'peace,' at center of controversy over unusual banner.
* Pope appeals for peace in Gaza conflict During weekly prayers in St Peter's Square pontiff tells thousands of pilgrims of recent 'tragic events'.
* Church of England General Synod backs women bishops The Church of England has voted to allow women to become bishops for first time in its history.
* Erdogan accuses Israel of 'using terrorism' in its operations against Hamas in Gaza "Israel is dropping 400 tons of bombs on our brothers, not chickpeas...to agree with brutality is brutality itself," said the prime minister.