* 3 Ways America Can Support Its New Model For Arab-Israeli Peace The best way of containing anti-normalization backlash is through making support for projects under the Israel-UAE and Israel-Bahrain agreements a bipartisan top priority in the Middle East.
Tuesday, October 06, 2020
* Erdogan's Turkey: Drunk on power Erdogan has made his foreign policy intentions crystal clear in recent years, and the international community would do well to heed the warning.
* Israel Tells Turkey’s Erdogan: Stop Destabilizing the Region In a rare diplomatic rebuke Sunday, Israel’s defense minister accused Turkey of destabilizing the region and called on the international community to put pressure on Ankara to “pull their hands from direct terrorism.”
* Netanyahu Warns the Mullahs “To the people of Lebanon, Israel means you no harm. But Iran does.”
* A Few Global Concerns that Affect Us All Now, I believe, the US is taking measures to prevent the Chinese Communist Party from dominating the world, stealing American secrets, further imposing their system on the US and benefiting from US trade in a way that they do not allow the US to benefit.
* World War 3 warning: Russia warns it WILL sell missile system to Iran – US on alert? Russia has sent a warning to the US saying it will continue to sell its anti-air missiles to Iran despite threats from America, stoking fears of World War 3.
* Erdogan Tests His Bond With Putin In Armenia-Azerbaijan Conflict If Vladimir Putin made one thing clear over the years, it’s that no power but Russia—not the U.S., the European Union, or even China—is allowed to meddle in the security affairs of its former Soviet stomping ground.
* Erdogan’s down but not yet out Turkish leader is dangerously poking China and Russia but the confrontations could yet win him the foreign funds he needs to survive.
* Top ex-Shin Bet official: Arab states view Abbas as irrelevant “The Arab world now says that relations with Israel is more important than the Palestinian issue, which cannot be solved by Abu Mazen, for the foreseeable future.”
* Russia pledges to continue weapons sales to Iran “The return of sanctions today is a step toward international peace and security,” Pompeo said.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:11 AM