* European powers tell Israel to stop Jewish building in east Jerusalem The joint statement came as tensions mounted in east Jerusalem ahead of a hearing that could see Palestinian families evicted from Sheikh Jarrah.
Friday, May 07, 2021
* Palestinian priest threatens entire world Amid recent Arab riots, a Palestinian priest threatened the “international community.”
* European countries condemn Israel for construction in Jerusalem France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Britain condemn Israel for approving construction in the Har Homa neighborhood of Jerusalem.
* On al-Quds Day, Iran’s Khamenei says Israel ‘is a terrorist base, not a country’ Iranian supreme leader says ‘fighting this despotic regime is everyone’s duty’; protesters burn Israel, US, Indian flags in Pakistan; kids rally in Syria; flag drawn on Iraqi road.
* Im Tirtzu: Let Jews ascend to Temple Mount on Jerusalem Day NGO urges police to let Jews visit Temple Mount on anniversary marking Old City's liberation.
* Iran’s Khamenei Calls on Muslims to Keep Fighting ‘Terrorist Garrison’ Israel Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei called on the Muslim world Friday to keep fighting Israel, declaring the Jewish state a “terrorist garrison” which must be eliminated.
* Iran's Khamenei says fight against Israel is a public duty Khamenei was speaking on Iran's annual Quds Day, which uses the Arabic name for Jerusalem, held on the last Friday of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan.
* Exclusive-Saudi Arabia wants to see "verifiable deeds" from talks with Iran, says official A Saudi foreign ministry official said on Friday that talks between Saudi Arabia and Iran aim to reduce regional tensions, but added it was too early to judge the outcome and Riyadh wanted to see "verifiable deeds".
* WATCH: University experiments on aborted baby parts, funding linked to Fauci A shocking new video report reveals that the University of Pittsburgh is a major hub for the trafficking of and experimentation on aborted baby organs and body parts.
* France: ‘One mosque is erected every 15 days, while one Christian building is destroyed at the same pace’ What will France look like in five years? Ten? And remember: while all this has been going on, those who want to preserve France’s heritage and culture have been smeared as “racists,” “xenophobes” and “Islamophobes.”
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:12 AM