* Outrage in PA over Israeli flag on Temple Mount Palestinian Arab TV channel furious at the raising of a blue and white flag, similar to the Israeli flag, on the Temple Mount.
* Israeli missile attack claimed by Syria hit Iranian-held Tel Al Harrah radar overlooking Golan The Israel missile strike that Syrian military sources claimed took place early Wednesday, June 12, struck Iranian radars situated at Tel Al-Harrah, a hill overlooking the Golan, Galilee and the Sea of Galilee, DEBKAfile reports.
* Who's to Blame for Middle East Instability? Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, in a joint press conference with his German counterpart Heiko Maas, asks a number of questions in response to the West's claim that Iran is behind the ongoing instability in the Middle East.
* Palestinians Urge Egypt, Jordan to Reconsider Going to U.S. - Led Conference Egypt, Jordan will attend the conference on the Palestinian economy, Palestinians afraid the US will kill its dream of statehood.
* Iran Increases Production of Low-Enriched Uranium, According to IAEA Iran has increased its uranium enrichment since U.S. President Donald Trump withdrew from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal in May 2018, warned the International Atomic Energy Agency on Monday.
* Amid unrest, Moldova says it will move its embassy to Jerusalem Announcement comes as political turmoil rocks the nation, which would become the only European country with embassy in capital.
* Iran's Has the Most Ballistic Missiles in the Middle East The Fateh-series missiles are the solid-fueled counterparts of Shahab missiles.
* The Rise and Fall of ISIS ISIS is now defeated, and this timeline highlights the terror groups' rise, its fearful reign, and its powerful collapse.
* France's Macron backs Merkel for EU post - if she wants it French President Emmanuel Macron says he would support German Chancellor Angela Merkel if she wanted to be the head of the European Union's executive body.
* IDF General: Lebanon to pay heavy price in next Israel-Hezbollah war Head of IDF's Northern Command Maj.-Gen. Amir Baram says Beirut "cooperating" with Shi'ite terror group.