* G20: Trump and Putin hold first face-to-face talks Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin have held their first face-to-face talks, on the sidelines of the G20 summit in the German city of Hamburg.
* North Korea Violates International Law With Ballistic Missile Tests North Korea raised the stakes on Tuesday when it tested a two-stage intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) its news agency claimed is capable of hitting the "heart of the United States" with "large heavy nuclear warheads."
* Eastern Europe Chooses to Keep Western Civilization "The greatest difference is that in Europe, politics and religion have been separated from one another, but in the case of Islam it is religion that determines politics" - Zoltan Balog, Hungary's Minister for Human Resources.
* North Korea just showed it had a missile that can hit the US - here's what happens next North Korea just tested a nuclear-capable missile that experts say can hit Alaska.
* Palestinians: UNESCO Vote Proves Israel's Jerusalem Narrative False Hamas spokesman claims resolution asserts rights of Palestinians in Jerusalem, Israeli Foreign Ministry states decision is "sad, needless and pathetic".
* Israel Blasts UNESCO for Latest Resolution Declaring Jerusalem 'Occupied' Israel blasted UNESCO's World Heritage Committee for calling the country an 'occupying power' in Jerusalem and condemning 'all [Israeli] legislative and administrative measures and actions' that have 'altered or purport to alter the character and status of the Holy City.'
* 'Israeli-PA Generals Agreed to 10-to-15- Year IDF Presence in Jordan Valley' Allen's recent remarks to the Post were the first time he has gone on record in detail about the plan.
* IDF Keeping a Close Eye on Iran's Weapons Factory in Lebanon The IDF is keeping a watchful eye on Iranian attempts to manufacture precise weaponry in Lebanon and Syria, Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot told the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee Wednesday.
* Trump warns North Korea of 'severe' options over missile test US President Donald Trump has warned North Korea that he is considering a "pretty severe" response following the country's long-range missile test.
* Trump Connects Europe's Soviet and Nazi Past with Global War on Terror US President Donald Trump commemorated the horrors Poland suffered during both Soviet and Nazi occupations during a speech in Warsaw.
* 'North Korea's missile is not one we've seen before' Pentagon official says test missile was two stage, of a type never seen before; it 'absolutely' poses a threat to air and sea traffic.
* Asking China to 'Fix' North Korea Is a Waste of Time American and South Korean officials have said for over a year that North Korea would be able, within a very short time, to miniaturize a nuclear device, mount it on an intercontinental ballistic missile and hit the continental United States.
* Trump Admin: We will strike Iranian Backed Forces U.S. forces have been instructed to take necessary measures to protect American interests in Syria, that includes striking Iranian forces.
* Clashes erupt between anti-G20 protesters and police in Hamburg (PHOTOS, VIDEO) An anti-G20 demonstration in Hamburg has led to a violent confrontation between police and protesters on the streets of the German city. Police were attacked by black-clad rally activists and responded with pepper spray and water cannons.