* Obama 'covertly recruiting' Muslims as diplomats President Barack Obama is said to have been quietly recruiting Muslims to serve as U.S. diplomats.
* Up to 7,000 foreign jihadis fighting in Syria, new study finds Between 6,000 and 7,000 foreign fighters have arrived in Syria to take up arms with rebels against the Assad regime.
* Security analyst: Hezbollah continues transferring arms from Syria to Lebanon Hezbollah has been moving long-range missiles from storage in war-ravaged Syria to Lebanon.
* Iraq militants 'still control parts of western cities' Sunni militants linked to al-Qaeda are reportedly still in control of parts of two cities in western Iraq.
* While Obamcare stuns the U.S., 'leading from behind' unravels world peace The U.S. is transfixed by the Obama administration's massively bungled attempt to nationalize one sixth of the economy.
* US pressuring Egyptian army not to back al-Sisi in presidential election Egypt's Supreme Council of the Armed Forces convened earlier this week to discuss the possibility of nominating Defense Minister Gen. Abdel Fattah al-Sisi for president.
* EU-Funded NGO Dehumanizes Jews on PA TV A recent broadcast by a European Union (EU) funded NGO has brought the defamation of Jews to new lows.
* 'Hezbollah smuggles advanced guided-missile systems into Lebanon' Hezbollah are smuggling components of advanced guided-missile systems into Lebanon.
* Netanyahu: Time for Abbas to Stop Celebrating with Terrorists Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said on Thursday evening that the arrests of the 14 terrorists who were behind the bombing of a Bat Yam bus is proof that the Palestinian Authority (PA) is directly involved in planning and carrying out terror attacks.
* Just like his predecessors, Kerry finds trouble crossing the Jordan The third phase of Palestinian prisoner releases, overnight Monday-Tuesday, prompted a predictable political storm.