* Ahmadinejad: World forces must strive to annihilate Israel In a speech published on his website Thursday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said the ultimate goal of world forces must be the annihilation of Israel.
* Israeli PM says time running out to stop Iran's nuclear program Time is running out for the international community to halt Iran's nuclear program by peaceful means.
* US State Department report describes 'rising tide' of anti-Semitism The US State Department's report on religious freedom described a "global increase" in anti-Semitism.
* NASA chief: U.S. won't go it alone on manned Mars mission U.S. astronauts won't land on Mars by themselves but with international partners in the 2030s.
* Syria crisis feeds Iraq violence, al-Qaida revival It was a brazen, complex attack worthy of Iraq's al-Qaida at its peak.
* For the United Statelets of Europe Alfred Heineken did more than just brew beer. He also thought about things.
* Eurozone crisis: ECB's Draghi disappoints markets European markets have fallen after the European Central Bank president Mario Draghi said the bank would come up with ways to help struggling eurozone countries.
* Thousands march as Pride Parade kicks off in J'lem The 10th annual Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade kicked off on Thursday as more than 2,000 people were marching.
* Syria crisis: Kofi Annan quits as UN-Arab League envoy The UN-Arab League joint special envoy to Syria, Kofi Annan has announced he is leaving his post.
* Muslim-Coptic Violence Resumes in Egypt Muslims attacked a Coptic church in a village near Cairo Wednesday in the first such incident since Mohamed Morsi became president.